Measuring TechnologyPrecision Tooling for Traditional Applications
INCREASE YOUR PROCESS RELIABILITY AND QUALITY
Measure with confidence. The REGO-FIX 3D-EdgeMaster precision centering device is the first in our newly launched metrology product line with more innovations to come. It provides fast and precise probing of reference edges, setting of zero points and part measuring with a repeat accuracy of ≤ 0.01 mm for extreme process reliability and improved production quality.
- Shorten your set up times and improve precision
- Rugged, the 3D-EdgeMaster is shock and splash proof in accordance with IP 67 regulations
- Quickly adjust runout, calibrate measuring paths, center machine axes and determine bore centers
- Features easily replaceable ceramic probe with built-in protection mechanism
- Order the 3D-EdgeMaster in either inch or metric versions and with an optional long probe length if needed
3D edge finder with metric scale and Æ16 mm shank.
3D edge finder with inch scale and Æ5/8 inch shank.
TE EMA-Short (standard)
Probe insert short for 3D-EMA Metric and 3D EMA-Inch.
TE EMA-Long (optional)
Probe insert long for 3D EMA-Metric and 3D EMA-Inch.
Keep Spindles Running True
Also under the REGO-FIX Metrology umbrella is our MasterBar line of products. These high-precision test arbors allow you to check the inner taper runout of your machine tool spindles as well as their alignment.
Steep taper MasterBar ST
Our steep taper ST test arbors are designed to check and align the tool spindle.
Steep taper MasterBar BT
Our steep taper BT test arbors are designed to check and align the tool spindle.
Steep taper MasterBar CAT
Our steep taper CAT test arbors are designed to check and align the tool spindle.
Our HSK test arbors are designed to check and align the tool spindle.