REGO-FIX News

REGO-FIX Recognized as an Indiana Top Employer for Fourth Consecutive Year

Mar 17, 2023

Whitestown, Ind., March 16, 2023 – REGO-FIX Tool Corp. (REGO-FIX USA) has once again been named to the Best Places to Work in Indiana list, an Indiana Chamber of Commerce initiative now in its 18th year recognizing the state’s premier workplaces. It is the fourth time REGO-FIX has received the honor in the small business category, comprised of businesses with between 15 and 74 employees.

With its North American headquarters located in Whitestown, Indiana, since 2017, REGO-FIX supplies high-precision metalworking tooling products, service and support to manufacturers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.

“We are proud of our supportive and collaborative work environment,” said William Obras, General Manager Americas for REGO-FIX, “And our family of employees continue to exemplify our values of integrity, excellence and growth. We see it reflected in the work we do and the positive workplace we create together.”

The Best Places to Work in Indiana list involves a two-part survey. The initial survey evaluates each nominee’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics and comprises 25% of the total score. A second survey, accounting for the remaining 75% of the total score, asks employees to provide information about their work environment and experience.

The 125 Hoosier businesses ranked in this year’s survey will be officially recognized at a public awards event presented by trueU on May 10. The Indiana Chamber of Commerce has presented the list since 2006.

About REGO-FIX

With U.S. headquarters in Whitestown, Indiana, REGO-FIX, inventor of the original ER collet system, is a world leader in the manufacture of Swiss precision tooling. For more information on REGO-FIX, its products and services, or to request a catalog, please call 1.800.REGO-FIX or visit the company’s website at www.rego-fix.com.

Recent News:

REGO-FIX Elevates Customer Support with New National Sales Manager

whitestown, Ind., May 6, 2024 – REGO-FIX has announced the selection of Brent Broderick as the company’s new National Sales Manager. In addition to managing sales team members, Broderick will provide them ongoing technical education and guidance, ensuring that...

REGO-FIX Intensifies Aerospace Focus with Global Specialist

To better serve aerospace, defense and space industry customers worldwide, REGO-FIX has named aerospace manufacturing veteran Sherman D’Souza as its Global Aerospace Specialist. D’Souza will provide global customers with ready access to REGO-FIX research, development...

REGO-FIX Further Strengthens Technical Support Team With New Hire

WHITESTOWN, Ind., November 14, 2023 – Continuing in its commitment to providing industry-leading technical support to customers, REGO-FIX has expanded its Industrial Partnership Program (IPP) with the addition of Charlie Urbaniak as Account Manager for the...

Share This Article: