These are challenging times as we navigate a new normal in the wake of a worldwide pandemic. While our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers and their families, we also recognize the importance of maintaining business continuity.
Many of you are part of a national supply chain of products vital to the health and stability of our country, and here in Indiana and across many states, officials have deemed manufacturing as an essential business. While we are under a state-wide stay-at-home order, operations at our North American headquarters will continue to support customers to the best of our abilities during these unprecedented times by:
- Maintaining an ample inventory of products in our Whitestown, Ind.-based warehouse and at our manufacturing facility in Tenniken, Switzerland.
- Continuing to manufacture products for our customers.
- Maintaining ongoing logistics capabilities to get you the products you need.
- Providing uninterrupted customer support and warehouse operations ensuring your orders are processed and shipped – even the next day, if needed.
- Offering technical support to customers, if needed.
“Our passion for precision and innovation, and our pride in our business and the products we make to help our customers be successful, is what drives us every day,” said REGO-FIX Americas General Manager William Obras. “Providing support to our customers is important to us now more than ever.”
We continue to follow all Center for Disease Control and state of Indiana guidelines to protect the health and well-being of our employees and do our part in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus in the communities we serve and in which we operate.
It’s a privilege to continue to support you. As a reminder, your REGO-FIX representative is available to address any questions or concerns.
We’re with you now, and we’ll be with you in the brighter days ahead.